The nest of an Robin Redbreast that is in the rafters of our deck cover of our seasonal site, better known as the “Bott-Lott”, at Southwoods RV Resort. Now it surely is not as exciting as “April the Giraffe”, but hey, it’s still kind of fun. :)
- 4/30/2017 – A Robin Redbreast has now made a nest you can see on the back ledge past the ceiling fan.
- 5/1/2017 – We have eggs!!! The Robin Redbreast has 4 eggs.
- 5/11/2017 – Nothing yet, but soon!
- 5/12/2017 – Two chicks hatched!
- 5/13/2017 – Now have 3 chicks as of 11:00AM, we think the 4th is hatching.
- 5/21/2017 – We had 4 chicks but are sad to report one passed away from a fall. We have now added cushions below in hopes to prevent another such event.
- 5/26/2017 – 11:39AM Baby Robin 1 flies off!!! If you care to see it, you can download the 9 meg AVI Video Here. A second baby also flew off at 11:41 but stepped off camera before he/she did.
- 5/26/2017 – 4:10PM all chicks have now left the nest.
Note that the stream will play for 3 minutes at a time. Just click the center of the video screen to continue.
BELOW IS OUR CURRENT LOCATION VIA GOOGLE MAPS POWERED BY REAL TIME GPS TRACKING.
Click on the little marker on the map to see data…
Tracking powered by…